Monday, June 9, 2008

Hey everyone, I'm a little behind times, but I thought I'd try this blogging thing. I think it will be a fun way to keep updated on things with eachother. These pictures are from last month when we went to the knolls sand dunes. The we all had a blast! The boys were in heaven driving sand rails and 4 wheelers. They're very excited to be out for the summer. We are planning some fun "fieldtrips" (water parks, museums, nature centers....) Business is booming for Jason and all though it is crazy it's better than the alternative, we are very blessed. I am enjoying the boys being home and am loving working in the yard. Jackson is 16 months now and LOVES being outside. He still cannot walk and doesn't say much but is very mobile and very happy. He is learning a little bit of sign language and Sunday he started walking about 2-3 steps!!! We spent Friday at lagoon (the boys first time) and had a blast. We stayed until 11:30 pm when they closed. I think they rode every roller coaster except for 3 (we ran out of time) their big accomplishment was getting raised 150 ft. into the air, then once pulling a rip chord free falling 15-20 ft before a rope would catch you and swing you back and forth. They were all smiles . As a family we are looking forward to and counting days until our trip to the Oregon coast. Cannot wait to see the ocean, Grandpa!!, and cousins. Hope everyone is having a fun summer.

2 comments:

Vickrey Family said...

Very very cute! It looks like you all had a ton of fun! We cant wait for the oregon trip to see all of you and to get some quality time with everyone (less running around to do) hope all is well love you all. OXOX
peace love and chocolate

Carrie

Amy said...

Hey Guys! How was the coast? Can't wait to see your new pics =) Love ya, mean it! Love Auntie Amy