Thursday, April 16, 2009

sping!?

First it's here, and then it's not! Spring break was great we spent the weekend with friends in St. George. It was so much fun enjoying the sun, hiking, swimming, bike riding and of course a little late night Rock Band!! The boys are anxiously waiting for summer break. They are looking forward to friends, bikes, hikes, and our family vacation to Conneticut for Aunt Amy's Wedding. Jason is working hard as always, but had fun helping the boys with their PINE WOOD DERBY cars!!! I has got a lot of needed organizing and cleaning done since I totaled the van a week ago. Since I have no car I have to find ways to keep busy. I guess that's good!?

1 comment:

the5johnsons said...

Looks like fun. I am so glad that the weather has warmed up enough to play outside. I am sorry about your van. I am glad that you weren't hurt.