Our Foster Journey finally came to an end. We are officially parents of our sweet Alexis. We were sealed for "Time and all Eternity" in the Salt Lake City Temple on October 8. It was Jason and I's 2nd best day of our Lives (our marriage being the first). The boys loved every minute and have been singing "I love to see the temple" for the past month! We are so blessed.
6 comments:
So cute! I love them! What a special day.
What cute pictures of your family. We're so happy for you!
She is so adorable, Congrats!
I've been out of it! I did not even know! So so happy for your family! It looks like it was a perfect day :)
So sweet! I am so happy for you. Love all the pictures. What a special, special day!
Congratulations. Erik and I are so happy for you. You guys are such an amazing family.
Post a Comment